Thursday, July 12, 2007

[1] USB CONTROLLER


This is the USB Controller that I have chosen to use for my Flight Sim Project.
It's an Ulitmarc A-PAC Gamepad Interface Version 1 controller, with a 32 button interface which can handle up to 4 pots. The A-Pac is an analog/digital interface which emulates 2 gamepads. Inputs auto-detect whether pots or buttons are connected.

I will be using 8 momentary switches (gear, autopilot, etc.), 4 push buttons (strobes, landing lights etc.), wire and project boxes I have purchased from Radioshack. I am using a P-Touch labeler for the decals.


NEXT POST -

I am using Google Sketchup 6 for a 3D model of my project. This FREE program is great for visually seeing what the final product will look like. [easily able to make changes until you get what you're looking for]


No comments: